Home               About                Treats               Cut-out Treats               Frozen Treats               Mochi

Sunday, September 18, 2011

Mochi


Look I'm sitting... now give me my treat!
The Dog Behind The Treats:

I'm a sweet, cuddly, friendly, loyal, and smart terrier mix. No one is really sure what I am... vets and other self-proclaimed dog-experts have guessed that I must have these in my blood: Brussels Griffon, Jack Russel Terrier, Norfolk Terrier, Maltese. But who knows... All I know is, I'm unique and no one looks like me! Take that all you Lassie, Benjy, Shiloh, and Airbud look-a-likes that are shadowed by celebredogs.

I have many other cute, friendly, loving friends at the Animal Shelters just waiting to be adopted! We've had a tough life so we know better than to run away when we are blessed with a great gig. We are all vaccinated, neutered/spayed, and microchipped. If you want to get a dog, please think about adopting first! :)

I was adopted at the Town Lake Animal Shelter (TLAC) in Austin,TX by my mommy. She said she looked for a long time until she found "the one" (me!) I was first found unconscious on the side of the road by a good samaritan. They rushed me to the vet hospital where I was found to be intoxicated. Afterward, when they brought me to TLAC, I regained my energy and was ready to play! I have a tattoo on my belly to show my big surgery (spayed). Mommy says the surgery helps me live longer! She also says I'm a gangster because I've been intoxicated and have a tattoo all by the age of 3 months! Luckily, I got out from my situation and into the just-out-of-the-hood-program in a loving home. At the age of 5 months, I already had an impressing repertoire of tricks! Check it out!

I just turned 1 last May (that's practically 6 in dog years) so lately I've been thinking about my future. I can't be sleeping 16 hours a day and destroying chew toys. I'm gonna dream big and be a college graduate majoring in Barketing and PR (Puppy Relations). I've landed my first job as the PR Intern at For the Love of Pooch.... all I do all day is eat treats and rate them. It's an unpaid internship but you do what you gotta do to make it big when you from the streets like me.


Peace, Ruff, and Dog Treats,
Mochi
Offical Taste Tester
FTLOP PR Intern





Pictures:


This is me at a mear 3 months old. Look at my hair! .
This is me with my BFF Leo....We had the best times together
Me and Mommy in Austin.
Me at 4 months old in October 2010

Don't I sit like a lady?


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...